- To Promote artistic excellence among the community, individual artists and arts organizations.
- To advance educational programs and cultural programs for the general public.
- To provide high-quality experiences in the arts and healing arts for children.
- To operate a multi-purpose production facility for artists and healing artists to collaborate on projects, workshops, performances, and ceremonies.
- To maintain creative leadership for the arts and healing arts so badly needed in the local community and the Rocky Mountains region.
- To award small grants and support to organizations and individuals who advance the mission of the foundation.
- To operate a facility dedicated to supporting the healing arts, artistic productions, performances, ceremonies and a variety of children’s programs.
- To look for new ways of helping artists and healing arts practitioners create a better relationship with the local community.
- To bring multi-cultural events from around the nation and world to our local community.
- To encourage new work and premiere cultural events.
- To make excellent art and healing arts available to the community.
Visit some of our Community Collaborators: